Dryer Vent Cleaning
Best Cincinnati Chimney DRYER VENT CLEANING SERVICES
Helping Prevent Homes from Dryer Fires
According to the U.S. Fire Administration, there are 15000 home clothes dryer fires annually and NBC news reported that they cause an estimated $100 million in property loss each year and many deaths. Failure to clean the dryer vent is the leading cause of those fires. Your dryer vent cleaning should be done by our trained specialists every year. Many dryer manufacturers also require annual dryer vent cleaning to maintain their warranty. At Best Cincinnati Chimney, we ensure your dryer vents are clean, operational, and up to code.
While cleaning your lint trap after each load of laundry is extremely important to help prevent a dryer fire, some lint and other debris can get stuck in the dryer vent. This lint accumulates more and more every time you run your unit. This accumulation clogs the dryer vent, restricting air flow and leading to a potentially dangerous build up that could result in a fire.
Get in touch with Best Cincinnati Chimney immediately if you notice any of these signs:
- Clothes and fabrics such as sheets and towels are taking longer to dry than usual.
- Fabrics are much hotter than usual at the end of a drying cycle.
- Dryer wall vent fails to open when your dryer is running.
- The outside of the dryer unit is very hot to the touch.
- Dryer shuts off before the cycle is complete, which is often an indicator that your dryer has exceeded a safe temperature.
Benefits of Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer vent cleaning is one of the most-overlooked services in many homes. Clean dryer vents help dryers work more efficiently for shorter periods. This provides three huge benefits to your customers:
- Dryers will last longer due to less wear and tear.
- Electric bills will be lower.
- Fire risk is greatly reduced.
Call us today to schedule your dryer vent cleaning in Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky